Sign Me Up!
Are you excited yet? Want to know more about how you can join? Here’s some information to know before you register:
Membership requirements and Dues
- Each skater must have a primary health insurance. Additionally, each skater will be required to obtain skater insurance. (The cost of skater insurance is included in the on time registration fee)
- Sessions are held for 6 weeks at a time with two weeks off in between. Each session has a fee of $65. A one time, “New Skater,” registration fee of $40.00 is required. The registration fee will cover the skater insurance and a t-shirt. Payment is handled through Brown Paper Tickets. Scholarships are available! Please contact email@example.com for more information on scholarships.
- Practices are typically on Tuesdays and alternate between the Hooksett Community Gym (35 S Main Street, Hooksett, NH), and Sports Zone (7 A Street, Derry, NH). In April, we practice at the JFK Coliseum (303 Beech Street, Manchester, NH).
- Preparing for practice: Come prepared to work hard and have fun at each practice. Skaters should bring a water bottle, all of their gear, sneakers, and a positive attitude. Skaters should wear typical athletic clothing—such as capris or shorts and a t-shirt or tank top.
Current Session Information
Dates: February 28th-April 4th
Location: Alternate between Hooksett Community Gym (35 Main Street Hooksett, NH). and Sports Zone (7 A Street, Derry, NH)
Register for the Upcoming Session (Redirected to Brown Paper Tickets):
New Skaters: http://bpt.me/2667694
Returning Skaters: http://bpt.me/2667716
Required Forms and Copies: Links to the required forms are below for New Skaters. All forms need to be filled out completely. New members shall have one week from the date of first attendance at practice to file documents with the league. Please let NHJRD leadership know if hard copies are needed.
- Copy of Primary Medical Insurance Card
- Contact/Medical Information Sheet
- Skater Code of Conduct
- Parent Code of Conduct
- Rules and Regulations/Policies and Procedures Signature Page
- Scholarship Application
2017 Session Dates (Subject to change):
Session 1: January 3rd-February 7th
Session 2: February 28th-April 4th
Session 3: April 25th-May 30th
Session 4: June 20th-July 25th
Session 5: August 15th-September 19th
Session 6: October 10th-November 14th